New beginnings

Well...I got a fantastic job and gave it up 3 months later to do my MBA. Don't think it's all sudden. It's been a while since I last blogged...and I've just begun my SECOND semester. Settling into a new city, finding new friends...it sucks, big time! The only consolation is that my better half is here. That should actually be the bumper prize really but it's not. It's frustrating to put the state of my mood and sanity on his shoulders - especially as he's the one who's working. It would be great to have more people to go out with, just to have a drink and talk. I know he feels it too...more than me at times. I didn't know it was possible to be in a relationship and still want other people around you at times. Is this why married couples have children? Do single folks have more fun? I doubt it...the grass always seems greener on the other side. As much as I love moments alone with him, I also love to see him in the midst of company. He likes some of my friends...and I like very few of his. Where is this going? I dunno...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paralysis

A Picture Speaks

Friends Like Us