Discipline

I know I have no discipline. Like zero. I can't follow the rules. I can't follow a recipe. I can't even follow a time table I've set for myself - it's like I can't even tolerate ME setting a fixed way of life for me. Yet I am not at all the rebellious type (unlike what my Dad thinks). I've been the good girl most of my life, the only exception being that I refused to back down when it came to choosing my spouse (had to fight for that one and my blogger buddies know all about that drama). But that was back when I was lost and wayward. I am a parent now and can no longer bask in what was once freedom from responsibilities. Having finally hired help at home, I've only been inspired to work hard enough to afford to keep her in my employment. She takes all the grind out of my day, leaving me time with my boys. I no longer have any excuse to not take care of my health or pursue a hobby, or even pour my heart out into my lame blog, if for anything, to at least keep my writing skills in check.

Here's hoping I can keep this enthusiasm up on a daily basis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paralysis

A Picture Speaks

Friends Like Us