Who, in a world with satellite television, does not know F.R.I.E.N.D.S? More importantly, who does not like them? I know I did, still do in fact :O) - even if Star World is over doing it a tad bit. Makes you wonder if they don't have ANY other sitcom they could air but this one. And trust me, there are some brilliant ones out there. When hubby comes home from work, the norm is to sit together with a cup of chai and watch the funnies on Star World. It usually coincides with the double episode of FRIENDS every evening, which we sit through just to watch what ever comes after. Today though, they played the last episode of Season 10 followed by the first episode of Season 1!!! I was hit with nostalgia as I travelled back in time to the nineties! I still remember the day in high school when all we could talk about was the previous night's episode when the Friends gang watches the prom night video (when Ross was supposed to take Rachel because her date ditched her). As a teen, we co...
I endorse it!
ReplyDeleteYeah I always sucked at poetry...even in school... Back then though I was real envious of those who could express themselves 'in silent lucidity', my mind troubled with the fear of not being "deep and mysterious" which was and still is considered 'cool'.
ReplyDelete