Well Nancy That!
Well, I was tagged by Nancy - and I have no idea how THAT works - so I just copy pasted this from hers:
I am: what I am.
I think: but not before I speak.
I know: left from right, but rarely right from wrong.
I want: what I can't have.
I have: crazy hair - you can't miss it.
I wish: I always had just enough money in my purse ALL the time.
I hate: self-righteous people. They make me feel guilty.
I miss: my childhood days. My folks were the centre of my existence. And I was theirs.
I fear: death. But not mine so much.
I feel: for the person reading this.
I hear: voices in my head, often too late known as The Voice of Reason.
I smell: that funny smell that cats leave behind. My brother has cats. I am in his house now.
I crave: spicy beef biltong and waffles with cream (separate, not together - ewww!).
I search: for my glasses when I am wearing them.
I wonder: at God's marvellous creations. Simply amazing!
I regret: many many things, none of which I can do ANYTHING about (shrug).
I love: the people in my life. Oh, I love them!
I ache: in that region right above my coccyx - a sign of fast-approaching middle age.
I am not: perfect, nor do I want to be.
I dance: because I can!
I sing: because I believe I can! Doesn't matter what you think!
I cry: at the drop of a hat!
I don't always: mince my words.
I fight: like a lunatic - screaming, arms thrown about, words not making any sense.
I write: what I feel, but end up feeling rather shallow and depressed afterwards.
I win: some. And that's not a lot considering I like to win.
I lose: hope easily.
I never: do well in exams. People say it's cos I don't study but I dunno...
I always: do the predictable.
I confuse: Uh...What?
I listen: if it's interesting, else why bother?
I can usually be found: lying curled up in bed with a novel or a laptop.
I need: to be right. Always.
I am happy about: very little in life. Ungrateful wretch that I am, I seek out melancholy to fuel my melodrama.
I imagine: a world without rape, hunger, war, poverty, pollution, etc - yeah I am SO wild!
I am: what I am.
I think: but not before I speak.
I know: left from right, but rarely right from wrong.
I want: what I can't have.
I have: crazy hair - you can't miss it.
I wish: I always had just enough money in my purse ALL the time.
I hate: self-righteous people. They make me feel guilty.
I miss: my childhood days. My folks were the centre of my existence. And I was theirs.
I fear: death. But not mine so much.
I feel: for the person reading this.
I hear: voices in my head, often too late known as The Voice of Reason.
I smell: that funny smell that cats leave behind. My brother has cats. I am in his house now.
I crave: spicy beef biltong and waffles with cream (separate, not together - ewww!).
I search: for my glasses when I am wearing them.
I wonder: at God's marvellous creations. Simply amazing!
I regret: many many things, none of which I can do ANYTHING about (shrug).
I love: the people in my life. Oh, I love them!
I ache: in that region right above my coccyx - a sign of fast-approaching middle age.
I am not: perfect, nor do I want to be.
I dance: because I can!
I sing: because I believe I can! Doesn't matter what you think!
I cry: at the drop of a hat!
I don't always: mince my words.
I fight: like a lunatic - screaming, arms thrown about, words not making any sense.
I write: what I feel, but end up feeling rather shallow and depressed afterwards.
I win: some. And that's not a lot considering I like to win.
I lose: hope easily.
I never: do well in exams. People say it's cos I don't study but I dunno...
I always: do the predictable.
I confuse: Uh...What?
I listen: if it's interesting, else why bother?
I can usually be found: lying curled up in bed with a novel or a laptop.
I need: to be right. Always.
I am happy about: very little in life. Ungrateful wretch that I am, I seek out melancholy to fuel my melodrama.
I imagine: a world without rape, hunger, war, poverty, pollution, etc - yeah I am SO wild!
hey there,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by.That photo u mentioned is one of my favs too.
When you say you copy pasted from Nancy i am presuming the answers are your own and you haven't nancied them! :)
Wonder why you feel depressed and hollow after you write! For me, it is opposite!Writing is catharic.
Cheers and have a great day.
Preeti
Yup, the matter after the colons are all mine. I guess some of the stuff I write broadens my own perspective on things. But some stuff feels really mundane and ordinary when you consider the bigger picture. Maybe I just shouldn't consider the bigger picture eh? Thank YOU for stopping by. Take care.
ReplyDelete"I think: but not before I speak."
ReplyDeleteOooohhh I suffer from this same malady:-S
"I hate: self-righteous people. They make me feel guilty."
They just irritate the heck out of me. And I retaliate by acting more self-righteous than them & that irritates them to no end. Try it, it works;-P