Hippy New Year

Helloooooooooooooooooooo :O)

I am back. I am happy. I am scared to be this happy. I am happy because I am at peace. Our families have met and all is well with the world. I have finally decided to get off my lazy ass and truly commit to a job hunt, even be open to a line of work that is alien to me. While I knew all along that not everyone gets their dream job, the least I could do, for my SELF, is put away all doubts and fears and accept that every job has its own challenges. The reason I am able to accept this is because a lot of worry has disappeared from my heart and mind and I am willing to completely give myself to something new and exciting. Some times, you have so much occupying your mind that it seems almost unfair to commit to a job and not do justice to it. I have done that before and while the job did give me ample distraction from the worry - I was never doing my best at the job, and knowing that now makes me feel really guilty. I know that worries will come and go, and one can't quit work so we can deal with it, but for as long as you are unemployed, it makes you all the more reluctant to actually look.

I would like to thank Reflections for this award - I am SO excited as this is my first blog award ever. Thank you Nancy!:



Comments

  1. Welcome back dear... was missing ur posts... u are right, when things bother u, its difficult to do justice to ur work.. Good luck with the job hunt... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Neetu...it's lovely to be missed :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is how I feel everytime I think about getting back to work and leaving my daughter some place for babysitting. Yes, you have to be free to be able to devote your mind to work while at office. Glad you are in a good place. Happy job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad everything went off well!!!!

    And congrats, the award looks good on ur sidebar;-).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paralysis

A Picture Speaks

Friends Like Us