Mama Mia

There is no one in the world who drives me more crazy than my Mother.

There is no one in the world who has looked out for me more through all the thunderstorms of my life. Even when I have disappointed her...I feel the warmth of her aura as she scolds me. I feel safe and protected in her presence even when I fight with her like a crazy lunatic. I've said many hurtful things to her in my life. So, being a mother now, I can expect it in return from my kids ten fold. I just hope I have her strength to withstand it. If she ever fell apart - she never let me see it.

There is a saying, that God could not be every where, and so he gave us Mothers. She is my guiding light and I am forever grateful to Him for her. Mama mia...

Comments

  1. "So, being a mother now, I can expect it in return from my kids ten fold."

    Exactly wht I keep thinking;-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for making me feel that i am infact human...phewww....its a huge relief reading ur post da... ok now i guess i dont have to c any doc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paralysis

A Picture Speaks

Friends Like Us