Anticipation


I have a ten thousand word dissertation due in less than 2 days...but all i can think about is the much awaited television screening of "Kya Aap Panchvi Pass Se Tez Hai" (a quiz show based on the international format "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?") tomorrow at 8 pm on Star Plus.

It'll be in Hindi, and though I won't understand most of it I'm sure anything that shows cute, oversmart kids kicking adult a*** will be a sure winner! Their campaigns have been quite aggressive but being a Shah Rukh fan, I don't find the constant reminder too intrusive. The prize money is 5 crores (that's 5 followed by 7 zeroes or Rs. 50 million!) - the biggest ever in Indian television! The best part is that the questions are taken from the fifth standard syllabus - not as easy as one may think. Any one hoping to take part better be prepared stand in the corner, stand on one leg or wear the dunce's hat! The only difference is that this time you'll be able to laugh about it.

Comments

  1. hahah, anticipation for that prog and wow no tensions over ur dissertaion...humm well anyway u know how to do a dissertn na since u hav done one already...cool cool...

    and about the other post, phewwwww i dint know i fought so much so obviously :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. mols... why no new posts??? me miss ur posts :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paralysis

A Picture Speaks

Friends Like Us