Purity


Who took this picture? Or who created it on Photoshop? It has all the beauty and goodness and wonder of God's green earth... Is this what inspired the first person who decided to decorate Christmas trees? What is the significance of a Christmas tree anyway? Is it about Christmas? Or is it about the tree? Is it a symbol, a reminder of the birth of Christ? And why should we be reminded? He was destined to die for us anyway. What significance does his death have? And if it doesn't have any significance, why was he born at all? Why was I born? What significance does my life have on this earth? Have I come to give birth or to destroy? What is my destiny...and when will I know?

Comments

  1. It is really outstanding, your blog! I did not even want to leave the web page because everything is arranged so perfectly well and the content is so interesting that it attracts everyone’s attention. Thank you very much for such a great pleasure and interest! I’ve already made your blog a part of my favorite links and will visit it many more times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely fantastic pic..where did u get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - U drama queen!!! U started out with a simple pic and look what u did with it! Took it to an existential qstn of what life is!?!? U r at ur insane best I say! :))

    Ok, so me being perfectly jobless on a lazy sunday afternoon decided to indulge u... Well.. nobody really knows destiny. And I say we should never. It is the uncertainity tat keeps us going girl. How unexciting life would be if u ALWAYS knew what was in store f u? - U wud just sit back and wait for things to unfold. U wud stop dreaming completely.... And then, think how exciting it really is to unwrap christmas gifts??? Yup, u mite be sometimes in for surprises, even the unpleasant ones. But the excitement of surprise is sooo worth it. Ditto for life!!! So don't worry bout ur destiny. It mite not always be pleasant. But do ur bit. Cuz u can make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know wat...it was meant to stop at the first two lines - it was all about the picture, and I was hoping the less said the better - but one line lead to another and...voila! As usual I ask questions I know I will get no answers to.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Paralysis

A Picture Speaks

Friends Like Us